Introducing Professional Aviation Training Academy Malta's latest exciting development, the purchase of a state of the art FNPT II!
The ALX flight navigation procedures trainer is one of the most capable training devices available. It replaces up to 4 different machines, and covers the entire student curriculum from A to Z: PPL to MCC and even Jet Transition Training with the following different generic flight models:
- Single piston, constant pitch propeller and fixed landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Single piston, variable pitch propeller and retractable landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
- Medium twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS.
One has the option to chose models and upgrade the device with the more advanced aircraft such as the turbo-prop and jets. This makes advanced training such as Multi-Crew courses, Jet-Oriented Courses and Line Oriented Flight Training possible!
As always, we aim to provide the best instruction and service to our students. More news to follow soon!
Malta School of Flying has been officially appointed Tecnam delear for Malta. With over 60 years of experience in the aircraft design and manufacture industry, Tecnam has today grown to become one of the largest light aircraft manufacturers with over 3,500 aircraft produced to date. Numerous models are currently available which include multi engine aircraft, tail draggers and even amphibians!
Our company is surely enjoying the results of Tecnam's high standards in aircraft production following the delivery of 9H-PAT. We look forward to working closely with Tecnam in the coming years and being of assistance to customers interested in experiencing the high quality of Tecnam aircraft!
MSoF proudly presents its latest achievement; the attainment of Flight Training Organisation Certification!
With immediate effect, we are now accepting students for the Airline Transport Pilot Licence theory course. The company is already working hard to obtain further certification in order to be the first FTO to offer the full range of commercial training courses in Malta! CPL, MEP and IR courses are expected to be available through our company within the coming few months. For further information contact us on info [at] maltaflying [dot] com
Three exciting limited time offers apply:
1. Get your first trial flight payment reimbursed completely upon completion of the PPL course.
2. Get your introductory course payment reimbursed upon completion of the PPL course. This applies to any pre-PPL course attended locally and abroad up to a maximum of Euro 350, upon presentation of the course receipt and certificate.
3. Get Euro 1,000 credited into flight training upon completion of the High Flyer Program!
Email us on info [at] maltaflying [dot] com for more details. Make sure you do not miss these offers!
Thursday 24th November 2011 will surely be a special day for both Malta School of Flying and Malta Wings.
In fact, the honorable Prime Minister of Malta Dr Lawrence Gonzi will be inaugurating our new airside premises and will be presenting the Malta Wings Air Operators Certificate to us. This is the fruit of a lot of hard work, effort, investment and dedication. Malta Wings will now commence with public transport by providing sightseeing flights over the Maltese Islands. By default, we will be offering 20, 40 and 60 minute sightseeing flights but we can also offer customised flights in accordance with clients' request.
Last Wednesday 11th August, the newly refurbished and overhauled 9H-ACL was taxied into Apron 1 by Malta School of Flying Director Mr. Patrick Fenech. A large crowd of staff, students and hirers awaited in order to catch the first glimpse of the aircraft sporting the Malta School of Flying livery.